This week we’re playing with Sizzix card making collections by Stephanie Bernard! This is the one I used for this card:
Since Halloween is creeping up on us, I thought I’d go spooky but cute for this project!
Here’s the card:
Here’s how I made it:
1. Using the dies included with the collection, I cut 2 of the main card frames. I used the circle die to cut a semi-circle out of each half, then adhered the 2 main card frames to each other, so the 2 half circles meet up in the front.
2. Since there is no die to create alternate coloured cardstock for the front of the card (the orange patterned paper), I had to measure it and trim myself.
3. I chalked around the edges of the the patterned paper and adhered them to the card.
4. I used washi tape from my stash and placed it along the front. I glued down the left side of the title, so the right side would still lift when the card opened.
5. I placed my 3 ghosts where I wanted them to pop out of the circle, and adhered them to the inside of the card. I added a ‘BOO’ on the inside and some embellishments on the front, and that was it!
The ghosts, title and bats are all from K&company die cuts, and the spiderweb and ‘boo’ letters were in my stash.
I love how fun this card turned out!