Happy Saturday crafters!
We’ve been doing our Saturday Scraps feature for quite a while now so we thought it would be a great idea to recap the top 10 ways we’ve shown you so far for working through the bin of pretty paper scraps!
- Use a circle punch to cut circles out of your scraps and arrange them on a card front for a quick card:
2. Using up scraps doesn’t just mean paper! Use up your scrap ribbon by using it to decorate a Christmas tree card:
3. Use a rainbow of different patterns to create a colourful bookmark:
4. Got lots of solid coloured scraps? Embossing them elevates them from scraps to card-worthy!
5. Cut those scraps into 3×4 inch rectangles and use as pocket page inserts!
6. Combine coordinating scraps to build up a stash of paper bows. A few hours in front of your favourite show with you punch board and you can churn out tons of these!
7. Got plain white scraps? Use them for stamping! Small images don’t need a lot of space, so don’t toss those white scraps!
8. Layer patterned scraps from the same collection to create a quick, perfectly coordinated card:
9. Tear your scraps to transform them from blah to textured!
10. A circle punch is all you need to create gorgeous flower embellishments with your scraps:
There we have it! 10 great ideas for plugging away at getting through all those paper scraps that are too beautiful to toss!
Check back every Saturday for more ideas on scrap-busting projects!